AIRUSE results have been presented in the following events:
- On February 8th, 2016 in Valencia, Eliseo Monfort from Partner AICE-ITC presented AIRUSE at the 2016 Qualicer Congress.
- On November 2nd,, 2015 Claire Holman from UB partner presented AIRUSE report on LEZ at the London Pollution Study Group Study Day. LEZs: Are they effective and do they improve urban air quality?
- On September 15th, 2015 in Geneva, Switzerland while invited to talk at the First EMEP and WGE joint session of the Steering Body, at the UN, X. Querol (AIRUSE coordinator) made available for the attendants the AIRUSE Summary Report for Stakeholders.
- On July 20 th-21th, 2015 Querol And E. Monfort presented AIRUSE results to the air quality mangers in Spain, Encuentro: Bases científico-técnicas para mejorar la calidad del aire en España, Santander, Spain
- On June 29th-July 1st, 2015 partner UAVR presented AIRUSE with the following: Simultaneous observations of aerosol and rain water chemical properties in a kerbside in Oporto, Portugal; Carbonaceous aerosol in a kerbside in Oporto, Portugal; in RICTA – 3rd Iberian Meeting on Aerosol Science and Technology, Elche Spain
- On June 5th, 2015 X. Querol presented AIRUSE results at the European Symposium on Air Quality, Noise and Health Effects on Urban Agglomerations held in the World Trade Centre, Barcelona, Spain
- On May 11th, 2015 F. Amato from the CB presented AIRUSE with: AIRUSE-LIFE+: Biomass burning emission factors and chemical profiles in Southern Europe at the 16th joint meeting of the EIONET and UN/ECE Task Force on Emissions Inventories and Projections, Milan, Italy.
- On May 5th-8th, 2015 F. Amato from the CB presented AIRUSE results at the 16th Task Force on Measurement and Modelling Meeting, Krakow, Poland
- On March 18th, 2014, Dr. E. Diapouli (NCSRD) gave a presentation in Café Scientifique, an initiative for the communication of science to the general public with the aim to disseminate AIRUSE project objectives and outcome.
- On February 28th, 2014 X. Querol presented AIRUSE at the Jornada sobre la calidad del aire en el entorno portuario, Port of Barcelona, Spain
- On February 20th, 2014 X. Querol presented AIRUSE at the Jornada “Salud y Calidad del Aire”, Madrid, Spain
- On February 13th, 2014 X.Querol presented AIRUSE at the Conference “Air quality and health consequences. Do we know what we breathe?”, held in Madrid, Spain
- On February 11th-14th, 2014 in Valencia, took place the CERAMIC INNOVA networking event. I. Celades from partner AICE-ITC (also organizers of the event) participated and presented AIRUSE project on a LIFE+ networking section of the event.
- On February 11th, 2014 C. Holman from beneficiary UB presented AIRUSE in the event “London Pollution Group Study Day” organised by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, http://www.cieh.org/members/London_pollution_study_group.html
- On January 20th, 2014 the project manager X. Querol participated and presented AIRUSE in the kick-off meeting of MEDHISS project, held in Paris, France.
- On December 17th, 2013, X. Querol presented AIRUSE in the event Workshop on management of tropospheric ozone, organized by the Spanish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Environment in Madrid.
- On November 28th, 2013 in the workshop “Energy efficiency and natural gas” organised by the foundation Gas Natural held in Catania, Italy. F. Amato IDAEA-CSIC presented the first results of AIRUSE
- On November 12th, 2013, X. Querol presented AIRUSE at the event Presentación del White Book of the Sustainable Mobility in the early XXI Century, organized by the Clauster d’Eficiéncia Energética de Catalunya, in Barcelona.
- On November 7th, 2013 in the seminar “Urban air quality and human health” organized by the Regional Government of Catalonia and the Gas Natural Foundation. The effects of air pollution on human health were discussed. Two representatives from the AIRUSE coordinator beneficiary M. Viana and X. Querol presented AIRUSE project and participated in the discussion.
- On October 31st, 2013 in the event “Plans for the improvement of the quality of the air – Measures and experience”, organized by the Regional Government of Catalonia and the Province of Barcelona. F. Amato from IDAEA-CSIC presented the projects ´s results of the tests conducted to mitigate road dust resuspension.
- On September 9th 2013 in the European Research Night an event organized by the Marie Curie Actions. Partner UNIFI presented AIRUSE project
- On June 25th, 2013, the conference “New measures to improve air quality and atmospheric protection” was held in Santander, under the direction of Xavier Querol, a member of the AIRUSE coordinating partner IDAEA, who presented preliminary project data.
- On March 18th, 2014, Dr. E. Diapouli (NCSRD) gave a presentation at the “Café Scientifique”, an initiative for the communication of science to the general public, with the aim of disseminating AIRUSE project objectives and expected outcomes.
- On March 8th, 2013, A. Karanasiou from IDAEA-CSIC presented AIRUSE in the Workshop “Air particles regulation in the Mediterranean cities. Results and impact of the MEDPARTICLES Life-+ project” organized by the LIFE+ project MEDPARTICLES and held in Barcelona
- On December 4th, 2012 the project manager X. Querol presented the AIRUSE project during a GT-5 session called “Calidad del aire: propuestas para mejorar su evaluación y gestión” at the National Congress for the Environment (CONAMA, Congreso Nacional de Medio Ambiente). Mr. Querol invited the attendees to participate in AIRUSE in order to select and validate means to improve air quality.
ANNEX 4: AIRUSE presentations in other events contain the dissemination material presented in the above events.
· A04 Presentations in other events.