AIRUSE Mid-term report was delivered, according to scheduled, on the 31th of July 2014.
The report was approved by the EC on Novembre 2014.
The report includes the following documents:
- Deliverable 1: Training materials for the technical staff (Action B2)
- Deliverable 2: Summary reviews on project progress (Action E2)
- Deliverable 3: Minutes of the Experts Workshop (Action E3)
- Deliverable 4: Minutes of the meetings with the local authorities (Action A1)
- Deliverable 5: Review on contribution of emission sources (Action B1)
- Deliverable 6: 4 Historical chemical composition databases (Action B1)
- Deliverable 7: Emission factors for biomass burning (Action B4)
- Deliverable 8: 2 (of 10) reports for adapted mitigation measures (Action B8)
- Deliverable 9: Information board (Action D2)
- Deliverable 10: Minutes of the Open forum (Action D3)
- Deliverable 11: Training material for secondary school teacher´s seminar (Action D4)
- Deliverable 12: Publications in journals and conferences (Action D4)
- Deliverable 13: Informative leaflet (Action D4)
- Deliverable 14: Articles in general and trade press (Action D4)
- ANNEX 1: AIRUSE Quality Assurance Plan
- ANNEX 2: AIRUSE management meetings
- ANNEX 3: Networking with other projects
- ANNEX 4: Barcelona transport system
- ANNEX 5: Preliminary results of AIRUSE campaigns and chemical analysis
- ANNEX 6: AIRUSE progress reports of Action B2
- ANNEX 7: Identification of biomass burning tracers
- ANNEX 8: Impact of traffic on PM10 levels in Barcelona
- ANNEX 9: Methods used in Barcelona to evaluate the effectiveness of CMA and MgCl2 in reducing road dust emissions
- ANNEX 10: Effectiveness of nano polymer as fugitive dust suppressant at an urban air quality monitoring site
- ANNEX 11: The scientific basis of street cleaning as road dust mitigation measures.
- ANNEX 12: Courses on biomass combustion and sampling of emission from this source.
- ANNEX 13: AIRUSE presentation in other events